Wi-Fi Rotator Controller - WRC
Front panel board
- Can be mounted inside rotator controller or used as a standalone replacement.
- Local or remote control can be done by any device with a WEB browser like
PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
- OLED display and front panel controls are optional.
- Powered by 8 to 24V AC/DC. Current 0.15A max.
- Analog input for position reading.
- 3x 10A SPDT relays.
- Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz network interface.
- Can be used as Access point or connected to existing Wi-Fi network.
- WEB browser interface for local or remote point-and-shoot control.
- Point to QRA grid locator.
- Telnet network interface - compatible with PstRotator program.
- UDP packet listener - compatible with N1MM logger and DXLab suite.
- Can be used as elevation rotor
This is an universal rotor control kit, capable of controlling any AC or DC rotor with analog feedback, it provides 10bit ADC resolution. Wi-Fi network interface eliminates control cables, reducing RFI and opens the possibility to control it remotely using a WEB browser.
Sample standalone wrirng to Yaesu rotor
You can use any device (laptop/tablet/phone) with a WEB browser to set it up and use point-and-shoot rotor controls. The WEB interface can be completely customized by modifying the rotor.html file located in the internal flash filesystem.
The WRC can be integrated inside a wide range of existing rotor controllers.
You can also run the WRC standalone using the 1.3" OLED display and two control buttons.