Wi-Fi Rotator Controller - WRC
Front panel board
- Can be mounted inside rotator controller or used as a standalone replacement.
- Local or remote control can be done by any device with a WEB browser like
PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
- OLED display and front panel controls are optional.
- Powered by 8 to 24V AC/DC. Current 0.15A max.
- Analog input for position reading.
- 3x 10A SPDT relays.
- Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz network interface.
- Can be used as Access point or connected to existing Wi-Fi network.
- WEB browser interface for local or remote point-and-shoot control.
- Point to QRA grid locator.
- Telnet network interface - compatible with PstRotator program.
- UDP packet listener - compatible with N1MM logger and DXLab suite.
This is an universal rotor control kit, capable of controlling any AC or DC rotor with analog feedback, it provides 10bit ADC resolution. Wi-Fi network interface eliminates control cables, reducing RFI and opens the possibility to control it remotely using a WEB browser.
Sample standalone wrirng to Yaesu rotor
You can use any device (laptop/tablet/phone) with a WEB browser to set it up and use point-and-shoot rotor controls. The WEB interface can be completely customized by modifying the rotor.html file located in the internal flash filesystem.
The WRC can be integrated inside a wide range of existing rotor controllers.
You can also run the WRC standalone using the 1.3" OLED display and two control buttons.